Celebrating Roxby – Terms and Conditions of Submission
Conditions of Entry
- By submitting a registration form or a strong image or video footage (‘Content’) to participate in the Celebrating Roxby website timeline you are bound and agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry.
- All members of the public are eligible to submit Content to celebratingroxby.com. If requested by BHP Billiton, you must be able to produce proof that the Content is yours or you have permission to submit it, including from anyone featured in the Content (e.g. appearing in a photograph).
- Once you have submitted Content to celebratingroxby.com via the submission form, BHP Billiton will either accept or decline it, and you will be notified of this decision by email.
- Approval of all Content is at the sole discretion of BHP Billiton.
- By submitting your Content you agree that it may be used by BHP Billiton in any of its activities now and in the future.
- Submission of your Content to the celebratingroxby.com online timeline is free.
- BHP Billiton will not provide payment of any kind to those who submit Content.
- Illegal, unsafe or antisocial behaviour, including submission of inappropriate material, will not be accepted.
- You agree that BHP Billiton may correct grammar/sentencing/descriptions of your submission/s at BHP Billiton’s discretion.
- You acknowledge and consent to your submitted Content being kept and used by BHP Billiton. You further acknowledge and agree that BHP Billiton may use such images without recompense for any purpose, including for marketing and promotional reasons.
- BHP Billiton may cancel celebratingroxby.com at any time and remove Content form the online timeline at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that you submit your story/image/footage at your own risk and that BHP Billiton will not be liable for loss, damage, to your files submitted.